Wednesday, January 25, 2012

day 1 p2

Ok so. 1st day and so far so good. I followed my modified plan and so tomorrow morning will tell how that went.
My meals went:
Breakfast- 3 boiled eggs minus 2 yolks
Lunch- 3,5 oz ff cottage cheese, melba, and a raw tomato
snack- 4 lg strawberries 1 piece of chocolate delite
Dinner- chili made of 3.5 oz ground beef, canned (ro-tel) tomato/tomato sauce, & onion. Added my melba crunched up.
After dinner I had 1 piece of chocolate delite

It's been awhile since I've had this feeling in my tummy. I'm not "hungry" but feeling light. Dinner DID feel filling but I wasn't full yet. I know that will come in time.

I'm just so unhappy with my last round failure. After the 2nd day of loading, I'm at my ldw of my FIRST round. So round 2 was of no good. (AND I used up some of my supply of drops. and now after the big stink from the fda, I'm either on my very last round, or I will have to get creative as to how to get more to do more rounds.) I *really* hope it isn't my last, since I have 40 lbs to go to get where I'd like to be and know that number isn't likely! But I'll treat it as though it is, so I won't squander any time on protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment