Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 2 p2 1.2 lbs down (written 1/26)


so yeah, 1.2 down. YAY! Just keep it comin!!! Today I didn't eat in the morning, but did eat my 2 apples like I was supposed to. so. Here's what I ate:

Mid am snack- apple

lunch- 3 eggs minus 2 of the yolks and tomato soup

dinner- chicken fried steak made from cube steak, melba and cooked in 1 tsp coconut oil and asparagus (it was frozen… not the best, but it’ll do I guess.)

dessert- cooked apple w pumpkin pie spice and some caramel capella drops. Mmm.



I didn’t get my water in today. Boo. But I have been peeing like mad!!! Having my “OMG what have I gotten myself into this time, I can’t make it!” moments, but they WILL go away. I had these feelings with my 1st round. In the morning I’ll be doing better when I get on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment