Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 6... 4 lbs lost

Well. Have I found some bomb recipie ideas this time around!?!?! Had my miracle noodle spaghetti and meatball, chili, chicken soup, shrimp scampi, chicken nuggets. mmm mmm mmm. AND I've lost eating all this!!! FOUR lbs in 3 days of loss! Wowza!

I have had a bit of an inner argument with myself about my chocolate delight. Oh, how I LOVE it so! I know that the coconut oil is ok in p2, as long as you limit it to a little bit, but agave isn't ok. And since I HATE stevia in my chocolate delight, uck. I'd rather not have it at all. I've tried to justify it in my mind that if I were only eating my timy bit of it so I don't overdo on the coconut oil, there really isn't that much agave in there. But it's still in there. I thought I'd try it to see if it affects my weight loss, but when I made it up I tried something different and messed it up. Dang it. Now I have no agave till I can get some on monday when I get groceries. I don't know what I shall do. (I have, however, used my coconut oil in my cooking. Shrimp scampi and breaded chicken... who knew I'd lose eating these!?!)

I was so nervous to have the same HUNGRY day as I did on round 1. I was expecting it yesterday, but it didn't come. I thought FOR SURE today, also didn't come. Maybe I just am not going to have "the hungry day" like I did. My buddy said she never did feel hungry 1st round OR this round... hmm. Who knows. I think I'm just still used to it maybe. The loading days were fun to be able to eat, but I felt sooo crummy. I think I may have created an aversion to one of my faves, Sourdough bread with butter. We'll just see. Anyway. Hope all is well in everyone's worlds! I sure am doing well myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment