Thursday, October 13, 2011

UNDER 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke 200 lb mark!!!! I'm elated! I haven't been that since I was gaining during my 1st pregnancy. And it's funny, I was telling my hubby in bed this morning, that my "flap" (the hanging skin that USED to be FAT in the tummy) looks odd now. It's getting more noticeable in my clothes, because what USED to be fat is now all wierd and deflated looking. :D It'll go down, just for now it looks funny... funny that this is a good thing to me! (Progress not perfection?)

I have heard a lot of people saying that in round 2 their losses have been less than desirable, and so they eat an extra 100 grams of protein in exchange for 1 of their fruits and lose lose lose, like they were in their first rounds. AND it kept their cravings to cheat down. So my plan is to have the boiled egg or ff cottage cheese that P & I says is an ok substitute for protein in the morning, because I'm seeing the pattern that the morning is when I tend to cheat because I get bored or hungry. I have always eaten breakfast, so I do get hungry then, even on hCG.

Another thing is that I DID get agave for my chocolate delight. My rationale is that in the little bit of coconut oil I'm allowed in p2, there isn't very much agave in the chocolate delight. If it does seem to make me stall or gain, I will cut it out, lesson learned. I think having this when I'm wanting to cheat will satisfy the urge, and if it's working for me, why not. ?? We shall see how it goes.

Wish me luck. It's only an experiment. If it works, YAY! If not, then I will go back to strictly P & I protocol. I HOPE it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment