Friday, October 14, 2011

p2 Tomato Soup

Again, with the rainy day nice n' hot soups. I like this one thin or thicker, it just depends on my mood. I usually slurp it right out of a coffee mug. GREAT slurping soup, and VERY filling, even though you're really only eating your 1 tomato and a bit of broth!

p2 Tomato Soup
1/2 can tomato sauce (my fave is Hunt's garlic tomato sauce. Adds a nice flavor.)
2c Chicken stock
(optional: worcestershire sauce to taste. might be a cheat in p2, so don't if you think it is.)


  • dump it all together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
  • simmer it down to the consistency you desire. (I usually put it on and "forget about it," while I'm cooking something else.)
  • serve and enjoy. (Like I said earlier, I usually sip this out of a coffee mug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment