Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beaten into Submission

ok so the scale has beaten me into submission back into p3. I am .1 below my upper 2 lb range. I know there are a few reasons, TOM, water weight and eating way too many carbs. Anyway, no more carbs. I'm supposed to be off p3 on Thursday, so I'm not sure how long I will go back to it to get myself readjusted. I liked the p3 foods anyway! And I'm forcing water to get myself all flushed out. Guzzled a 20 oz bottle before my breakfast of sausage and a strawberry smoothie. I think of carbs for my birthday, I will likely just have my 1 slice of sourdough garlic bread and a piece of cake. That is plenty. And keep up the p3 diet. Anyway. I did order cola and root beer capella drops. They will likely be here in a couple days, tomorrow maybe even! They came in super fast last time! I got my sparkling water yesterday so I'm ready whenever they come!!!
I tried to make up a version of white chocolate delight. I used powdered milk... NOTgood. I put the powder in a blender to make it more powdered, and then added the oil. Then when I put the sweetener (agave, since I don't like stevia) it separated and the milk became solid and the oil separated from the mess. yucky mess!!! So then I tried to mix the agave and oil before adding to the milk powder. Did the same thing. Time to try something else! Hebby Dobie on youtube did white chocolate with whey protein powder, but I didn't have any and didn't wanna spend $10-15 on something I didn't know if I'd like. Another recipie I saw used powdered egg whites, but couldn't find it, so I thought milk powder. I also saw malted milk powder but looked at ingredients and the 1st ingredient was wheat. So no go. I made up a batch of cheesecake dip for strawberries, and a thicker plain cheesecake with my NY cheesecake drops from capella. We had the strawberries and dip for dessert last night, and even the hubby liked it! And I also made PB cup chocolate delight. And chocolate delight with almonds and another with macadamias. I'm thinking I prefer the almonds to the mac nuts. Wish I was on p4 so I could crunch up pretzels (but on p2 you COULD chop or break up your grissini). That would be heaven! So anyway. I'm pretty well set up with desserts for the week, now all I have to do is keep up with p3!

No comments:

Post a Comment