Thursday, August 25, 2011

My 1st intro to capella drops... mmmmm

Got my capella drops yesterday and tried them this morning... I got caramel, cool mint, coconut, vanilla custard, and ny cheesecake... LOVED them all!!!! Made a cheat with hot cocoa to try the caramel, mint and coconut. mmmmm. And I tried the cheesecake and vanilla custard in some greek yogurt w stevia. Now, I'm a girl who HATES yogurt. But this? Was GOOD. Even my 2 and 5 yr olds loved it all! The yogurt was good for a fruit dip... ate it with strawberries. SO YUMMM! I bet this would be a good potluck/party food that no one would guess was hcg food!!! I haven't gotten my heavy cream to make Carol E's cheesecake with the drops, but I am going out directly tomorrow morning to get some. (Cream cheese, whipped whole cream, stevia and the cheesecake drops.) Sounds soooo good! Still waiting for the coconut oil. Probably saturday or monday. The anticipation is KILLING me! I want to test out the chocolate delight recipies to find MY perfect recipie! (Plus I want WHITE chocolate... so we'll see.) The coconut and mint would be good in white chocolate, so I'm soooo dying to try it!!!!! http://www.capellaflavordrops.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment