Wednesday, August 24, 2011

pilot post


Ok all. I have been asked enough times if I wrote a blog that I think I will just go ahead and do it. I think it's better than my daily posting on facebook, where I'm SURE my friends are sick of the morning weigh in!!! (And welcome to any of my forum buddies from the HCG Diet 411 Blog! Hope you'll enjoy my posts here as much as you did there!) I'm not going to explain the exact protocol, unless someone asks, because I'm hoping you all will already know it. Plus there are soooooo many places online that have Dr. Simeon's manuscript “Pounds and Inches” at one's disposal.

This first round has NOT been without it's challenges. I struggled like no other with cheating and tasting the food I made for my family. BUT all in all, I lost 21 lbs and 22.5 inches in a 26 day period. I also had a rough start to p3, but I'm now stabilizing/stabilized?-- even??!?!?

I found with my posts on the aforementioned blog that I wrote on daily that I seemed to focus most on the food. I'm a foodie at heart, so I naturally am always thinking about food. With all the restrictions that this diet calls for, I have found ways to make all my fave foods hcg friendly! My motto with the food is that NOWHERE does it say that of the foods we DO get, that they have to be raw, boring or bland! Reinvent ways to prepare your foods, crush up that melba toast for killer breaded chicken or meatballs, puree your tomato to make your own spaghetti or cocktail sauce! Hope I can inspire you to get a little creative in the kitchen, as necessity has been the mother of all my creativity. TIRED of raw tomatoes? RAW apples? ME TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment