Thursday, August 25, 2011

cheated p3 and lost .6

G'morning all! So I TOTALLY cheated p3 yesterday with 3 zucchini muffins and 1 slice of bread... and still .6 lost!!!!!! I'm ever closer to my LDW (206)! Seems like for the last week since I was struggling with leveling out, I've gone up and down in a 1 lb range between 206-7. Yesterday was 207, after all that cheating I was 206.4 just now. Now I know that one trick to p3 was to EAT my cals, but I think maybe I have stabilized a week earlier than the 3 weeks according to protocol. Makes me feel like going to p4 already, Not sure.

My son who was sick yesterday is no longer... I think that means we are headed off to the fair today, which means all the tempting fair food. There are lots of great bbq booths to choose over the foot long corndog and onion blossoms that I've loved in the past. And after that zucchini bread yesterday, I think I can satisfy my hankering for sweets with a little chocolate chip zucchini bread. It was sooo delish! (Although in the back of my mind I'm thinking... "it wouldn't be THAT bad..." so maybe not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment