Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st LEGAL day p4

So I'm on LEGAL day 1 of p4 today! So happy that I could squeal! And tomorrow is my BDay, so I made bday cake. My 1 big cheat!!! I feel so guilty about the cakes, but then again, there aren't any restrictions in p4 except to eat healthy. (I'm figuring that a cheat day 1x a week is my plan for p4, and OBVIOUSLY my 1st day will be TOMORROW! :D ) Now, I know that they have to wait till tomorrow, but the beaters were SOO GOOD! I couldn't choose between angel food and german chocolate, so I made both. FROM SCRATCH.
THE.BEST!
As much as I'm looking forward to this phase, I'm also happy that I get to start up again in 3 weeks. I love the feeling of losing the weight! And I REALLY want an excuse to make my hubby buy me a whole new wardrobe! (Not buying much right now... just what I NEED as I'm getting smaller!) So elated with where I am and where I'm headed! May this new year be just as amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment