Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Round 2 here I come!!!!!

T minus 2 days and counting!!!!!!!!!! Friday!!!!!! I cannot even wait!!! Just think! In a week I could be below 200! I can't even imagine!

Again, it's been so long since I posted that it seems like I should give a little update. TOM hit last time I wrote and for the 1st time since I started this crazy thing, I didn't have any violent fluctuations during my TOM. Hooray for THAT! I was a little worried! I also took a weekend away from the hubbs and kiddos and visited my sis in Seattle. We did all kinds of tourist stuff... the underground tour in pioneer square, the piers, pike's place, the museum of glass, OH!- and stayed up till 2 am talking like we did when we were kids. It was a great time, and DEFINITELY needed it. Recharged my batteries and destressed! (Now my hubby needs to, too, and we'll all be good!) Gotta say, though, 6 hrs of walking and a few meals and sweet treats later, I was worried to come home to the scale. I woke up Sunday looking like a water balloon, all swollen and bloated. I peed all day, and yesterday morning I was actually 206.4! So worried that I was retaining water and needed to have a steak day. No such bad luck!!!! Wtg, me!!!

And so, since I am starting on Friday, I am kinda off the diet altogether this week. (Although, if you want to be technical about it, p4 IS off the "diet.") I got all the things that sounded good that were fatty, especially since loading starts friday and I GET TO eat all that that I want!!! And of course!- when I'd said that I was treating myself to peach cobbler last week, the oven burner/element went kaboom on us, so I'm going to have to go to Mom's and do my baking. I planned on making spritz cookies... 1 1/2 c butter in the recipie... REALLY good... shortbread type cookies. I'm dreaming in food right now! I bought babyback ribs, ribeye steak, shrimp scampi, chicken alfredo, garlic sourdough, corn (w butter), mashed potatoes, omg! I feel like I'm about to make myself sick with all this I'm planning on eating! Geez! Can't wait! Last round I did a TERRIBLE job of loading. I did go up, but only 1.2, .8 of which I lost the 2nd loading day. And I WAS hungry for the first bit of p2. (Supposedly if you gorge well, you aren't hungry. We'll see.)

Well, next post I oughtta be on protocol!!!!! Wish me luck! And here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment