Monday, September 5, 2011

Apple day after birthday weekend!

Sorry I haven't posted lately! I was out of town at my parent's cabin in the mountains this weekend! So not only was it birthday cake, it was ONE smore's one night when we stayed up in front of the fire. I'm legally on p4 so I thought I could get away with it... I guess not. 209.4. My LDW is 206. (I also hadn't taken my scale, so I'm not sure if it was because of the whole 2 days, or ???) Hence the apple day today. (We also excersized a LOT and I don't think I drank enough water, so I think I'm probably retaining water. Hopefully today will get me below LDW!)
 
For excersize,  we got out of the cabin to hike around the lake. 1+ hr/2.5 miles!!! (And pushing my son in the stroller, which wanted to swerve off into the lake at every root that I had to push it over so now my arms are burning too!!) We also took a walk the day before yesterday and because there was a tree over the trail, we bushwacked up a steep bank to get back out onto the trail at the top. (It gave me a great deal of respect for the "prey" on Mantracker... they're always so glad to find the trail, even though they just know that mantracker always finds people there.) So anyway, I think I found my mode of excersize... nature walks. There's lots of places here where I live that are great walking paths to take the kids along... my daughter has sooo much energy that walking is GREAT for her, too!!!!! So here's to my new hobby. Hope it sticks! It definitely makes me feel good after, and the kids are enthusiastic about getting out too, since it USUALLY involves playing at the park!
 
Hope you all have (or had) a GREAT weekend! And GREAT losses!

No comments:

Post a Comment