Thursday, September 22, 2011

TOM and still maintaining!

I'm not preggers!!! (Not that I was worried bout that or anything... don't start spreading rumors...) I started today. YAY!!!! And because I have a buddy that is starting next round w me, I was honestly worried I'd get done w tom and have to wait because we were starting round 2 together. She started today too!  YAY!!!! Hope we are both off TOM soon!!!!! (If by the 26th we start, we'll be off p3 thanksgiving day... any longer we have to wait and that just means a little shorter p2.)

 And I was actually 206.2... .2 above my LDW... after all these "bad days" and not weighing 2 days in a row! (Been eating not the best choices...) But for the last 2 months my tom has really sucked w my weight... and there you go! I'm stable... right in time for another round!!! At least I get to go to Seattle this weekend and not have to not eat anything! Yay. I think I'm going to celebrate with peach cobbler tonight. (Maybe old behaviors, but at least I think this might be a healthier option!)

No comments:

Post a Comment