Friday, September 9, 2011

Just checking in during p4

Since I posted last at the beginning of the week, I've been up one day, down the next and up again after that. Damn you, TOM!!!! I was stable until then, and now I'm struggling a bit. I'm not letting it get me down, and yesterday, when I was up, I just reverted back to p3 to get it under control. And again. this morning I was below. I'm thinking that if I'm still at the upper part of my range monday I will do another steak day to get myself back down to the lower part of the range. Anyway. I'm alright. I am pounding the water and still walking. Today was a hot one, so I felt zapped pretty quick. Hoping my weight gets under control before my next round's loading days. I don't wanna gain TOO much before next p2! I'm being probably more lenient with myself in between right now, since I'm going to be doing another round anyway, that the under .8 above my upper 2 lb limit isn't bothering me too much. I'm just drinking more water and more or less doing a p3 day. So far it's working. We'll see. Hope everyone's having great days and losses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment