Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm sorry, my dear readers!! I have not posted lately, but I AM still going strong. I haven't had any huge lessons or successes, other than just keeping the LDW down. I've bounced around the 2 lb +/- range, and am SOOO looking forward to starting another round after my next TOM is over! And this time I will have a REAL hCG buddy to share the journey with! She's due, strangely enough, at the same time of the month, so we're starting up at the exact same day! (And we'll be done and on p4 for Thanksgiving... and not a cheat!) I'm actually really stoked about this! It's funny how we met, because she had a word of advice because I had too many steak days at the start of p3!!! I'm excited, because she NEVER cheated during p2, and I did almost EVERY day.... (bites of the kid's lunch or dinner) ... and 3 times IN A BIG WAY!

Hope you all have great losses, and a good weekend! I probably will not be posting very ferquently till I'm back on the next round! (But that's only about 2 weeks away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment